Date Bid Opens: 11th December, 2018 Date Bid Closes: 8th January 2019
The Association for Reproductive & Family Health (ARFH) supported by The Global Fund (GF) wishes to procure and implement a new Financial Management Information System (FMIS) based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) for which this Request for Proposal (RFP) is issued. The FMIS will be implemented for one of its partners.
ARFH now invites interested parties to submit proposals for the above services according to the Terms of Reference specified below.
A firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection QCBS. Procedures for selection as described in the RFP.
- In addition to the Letter of Invitation, the RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1: Instructions to Consultants (ITC)
Section 2: Special Instructions to Consultants (SIC)
Section 3: Terms of Reference (TOR)
Section 4: Proposal & Contract Forms
Section 5: Annexes to the Terms of Reference (Annexes TOR)
5. Specifications: Please click the links below to view full details of the specifications
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (FMIS)
QUARTERLY CASH BALANCE REPORT (ANNEX 1A)
QUARTERLY EXPENDITURE REPORT (ANNEX 1B)
ANNUAL PROGRESS UPDATE & DISBURSEMENT REQUEST (ANNEX 1C)
ANNUAL TAX REPORT (ANNEX 1D)
GUIDE STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS IMPLEMENTERS (FMS) (ANNEX 1C)
6. Please inform us in writing, preferably by electronic mail, at the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt:
- that you have received/seen the advert and the RFP; and
- whether you will submit a proposal alone or in association with any other Consultant.
7. The deadline for submission is Tuesday, January 8, 2019 by 12 noon (local time). All proposals are to be enclosed in a sealed envelope with the appendix “Implementation of a Financial Management Information System (FMIS) based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)” on the right-hand corner of the envelope.
8. Submission of Proposals:
The consultant must submit one original for both the technical proposal and the financial proposal and three (3) copies of the technical and financial proposal and 2 CDs (one for financial and one for technical proposal).
Proposals may be delivered by courier service or by hand clearly referencing the RFQ title as in item 7 above. Proposals should be addressed to:
GFA Consulting Group
Fiduciary Agent for The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
No 2 Adamu Ciroma Street,
Off Ebitu Ukiwe Street,
Jabi District, Abuja, Nigeria.