The National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) is a division in the Department of Public Health, Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) and is saddled with the responsibility of controlling Tuberculosis in Nigeria. The NTBLCP received a Global Fund grant for Tuberculosis from 2021 to 2023 as a Principal Recipient. The role of the grant is to coordinate all public sector Global Fund implementation and provide national guidance.
SCOPE OF SERVICES AND GOODS
NTBLCP is soliciting for interested and reputable Service providers, contractors, suppliers, and Organizations with relevant experience in the following services during the grant implementation period:
CATEGORY A: NON-CONSULTING SERVICES
LOT 1 (Third Party Logistics Service Providers)
1a. Engagement of Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (South – South Zone)
1b.Engagement of Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (Southwest Zone)
1C. Engagement of Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (South – East Zone)
1d. Engagement of Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (North – West Zone)
1e. Engagement of Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (North – East Zone)
1f. Engagement of Third-Party Logistics Service Providers (North – Central Zone)
LOT 2 (Insurance Service Providers)
2a. Insurance Services
LOT 3 (Travel Agents)
3a. Travel Agency.
LOT 4 (Facility Maintenance)
4a. Maintenance of air conditioners
4b. Electrical work and maintenance
4c. Repair of Computer and IT Equipment’s
CATEGORY B: GOODS
LOT 5: Procurement of Health Equipment
5a. Portable ECG machines
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs
Commission (CAC) including Form CAC or CAC and CAC ; 1.1 2 7
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31 December, 2023;
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is
N50m and above);
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2023;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31 December, 2023 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
– disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Department of Public Health, Federal Ministry of Health or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct
in all particulars;
– that no Director has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter;
– that the Company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings;
– that the company does not have existing loan or financial liability with a bank, other financial institution or third party that is classified as doubtful, non-performance, bad or whose repayment portion
has been outstanding for the last four (4) months;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2020, 2021 & 2022;
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their practice Licence such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs (in size, nature & complexity) executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates
and Photographs of the projects;
- Insurance Underwriters: (i)Operational Licence issued by NAICOM,
(ii)Valid and adequate re-insurance Treaty arrangement and
(iii)Certified True Copy of Audited Accounts approved by NAICOM;
- Lots 1 & 3: Evidence of the Firm’s current registration with a relevant regulatory professional body(ies);
- Lot 4b: Electricity Jobs: Evidence of current Licence issued by Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA);
- Lot 4c: Evidence of Firm’s current registration/accreditation with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA);
- Lot 5a: Letter of Authorisation from the Original Equipment Manufacturers listed in the Approved Policy for Procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided indicating the responsibilities and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV as well as names and skills of key staffs under each company in the JV (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each
Note: All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies are to download the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the NTBLCP website www.ntblcp.org.ng or from the Procurement Office of National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Buruli-Ulcer Control Programme, 2nd Floor, No 16 Bissau Street, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja FCTat no cost.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, four (4) hard copies of Technical and Financial Bids (one original & three copies). The envelope should be clearly marked either “Technical” or “Financial” (the name of
the project and the Lot number). Thereafter, put the two in one sealed envelope addressed to:
Chairman Procurement Evaluation Committee
National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Buruli-Ulcer Control Programme,
2nd Floor, No 16 Bissau Street, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja FCT
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than the 12:00 noon on Monday, 4 of September 2023.
OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 4 September 2023 at the NTBLCP conference room in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept unopened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the NTBLCP reception. NTBLCP will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact on
Any bid submission via email will be disqualified.
7. GENERAL INFORMATION
a. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
b. Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
c. All costs will be borne by the bidders.
d. Only vendors with complete documentation as stated above will be considered.
e. The Technical Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders or their
representatives, CSOs in the areas of Anti-Corruption and Transparency and Private Professional bodies; and will be covered by video recording; invitation link will be sent to bidder who chooses to join
the bid opening online;
f. Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened
g. The NTBLCP is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
The Procurement Manager,
National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Buruli-Ulcer Control Programme